Thursday 5 July 2012

Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling

Book Title; Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls

Author; Tellulah Darling

Publication Date; October 17th 2012


Publisher; Te Da Media

Description; Why the hell can’t chicks be more like guys?

That question plagues high school senior Sam Cruz. Sam is perfectly happy being a player. He just wishes girls wouldn’t change the game from sex to relationships. It makes him look like an asshole. But when Sam’s best friend, Ally Klinger, gets dumped, she begs him to transform her into someone who can screw around then screw off. No risk of heartbreak that way. It’s Sam’s chance to create the perfect female AND cheer up his best friend. Armed with Sam’s Three Step Guide to Backseat Success, Ally gets the game better than Sam thought she would and before long, Sam has his wish: the female version of himself. Too bad it’s driving him nuts. Told from Sam’s and Ally's alternating POVs, Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide to Getting Girls is a fast-paced romantic comedy that follows these teens as they navigate the minefield of sex, love, and friendship.

Stars; Five out of five.

Would I recommend it? Definitely!

Review;  This book is amazing. I really enjoyed it and I think you should just pre-order it already! There were moments where I laughed out loud, which can be rare with me and books and I'm sure the ridiculous smile hardly ever left my face. Honestly, I can't wait to see what else Tellulah brings out, and that's not exaggeration. The book was quirky and fun.
All of the characters were believable. I loved Ally's personality. Sam was portrayed in the right way for me. I loved the Ally and Sam moments best in the book, they are brilliant as best friends. The supporting characters were fun as well.
Usually when there are alternating POVs it can get annoying. That is not the case with Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls, I actually preferred it that way. Another rare thing for me.
Another thing I loved is that it was un-put-down-able. There's no way I could have put this book down for even a second. It really is a fast-paced romantic comedy. You know, I think this is going to have to go on my favourites shelf. If you're looking for something fast-paced, funny and just plain brilliant, then this is the book for you! Don't forget to pre-order your copy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment