Monday 4 March 2013

Never Too Far (Too Far #2) by Abbi Glines

There may be slight spoilers for the first book in this review, though I doubt it, but I thought I'd warn you anyway. 


Title; Never Too Far
Author; Abbi Glines
Series; Too Far, book two
Format; Kindle
Source; Paid, Smashwords
Publisher; Simon & Schuster UK
Publication Date; February 25th 2013
Description; He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

62,776 word count
Goodreads Average Rating; 4.37*s
My Rating; 5*s
Would I read anything else by this author? Yeah
Would I recommend this book? Yes
Who would I recommend it to? Those who have read and liked the first

Review; I loved this book. But, just, not quite as much as the first. But I only liked it slightly less.

I'm not really sure what I didn't like so much about it. I don't think there were as many swoony scenes, and it felt a bit rushed, I guess.

Now, don't get me wrong, like I said, I still loved it, and I did read it within about 5 to 7 hours. I guess, it just felt slightly predictable. Like, I totally saw some of it coming, and the relationship went so quickly considering they'd known each other for, like, four months. It was unrealistic, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the book.

I rate books based on enjoyment, mostly, and so this book still gets the full five stars from me, and if you liked the first book I'd totally recommend this to you, and I'm also really excited that there's going to be a third Blaire and Rush book because I just love them both so much, and now I'm rambling.

This book was enjoyable. I loved it and it definitely kept my attention. I didn't put it down once, even in the car, when the reading was straining my eyes, so, it's obvious that I liked it, and I could definitely reread this book.

I'd recommend it to those who have read, and liked, the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment