Saturday 18 August 2012

Who wants more reviews?


If your answer was yes - to the title of this post - then here is some good news for you! There's a list! This is a list of physical copies of books.
I tried to upload pictures of all of them, but it went funny. I spent so long doing it too! Damn you Blogger!
These are all books I have bought or been given lately. (By given I mean books my mum or sister bought that I am already beginning to steal.) Well the ones I haven’t read already. (Some are rereads so I can catch up with a series.)

Foretold by Jana Oliver (Currently Reading. I just got it and I can barely put it down.) (I’ve read the first 3, but have yet to reread them, but I will do in the future!)
Soul Screamers books 2-6 by Rachel Vincent (Book 1, 2, and 3 are rereads, I’m currently rereading book 2 which is why book 1 isn’t on this list.) (Loving this series so far, can’t wait to see what book 4, 5, and 6 have in store for me.)
The Mortal Instruments books 1-3 by Cassandra Clare
A Witch in Winter and A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton (A Witch in Winter is a reread)
Matched and Crossed by Ally Condie
Halo and Hades by Alexandra Adornette
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (Can’t be bothered to reread Starcrossed)
The Professor by Charlotte Bronte (I’ve owned this book for ages now, years even, as well as a lot of other classics, but I haven’t gotten around to them. Well I wasn’t to excited for it, but then I read the description and was like “Oh shit. This is a true teacher/student story. Give me this book now. I haven’t picked it up yet, but I will be doing so sometime in the nearish future.)
I’m pretty sure that’s it, but I did order like seven books online too.Those books are;
The Fault in our Stars by John Green (I have wanted to read this for so long. I have read Paper Towns and I loved it so much, but I’m sure this book was on my wishlist before I read Paper towns.)
Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Another one that’s been sitting on my wishlist for years)
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen (My first book by Dessen, I’ve wanted to read something by her for ages!)
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elekles (Wanted to read this one for so long. It totally sounds like my kind of story.)
The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson (Wanted to get some LGBT fiction in there. The only “slash” books I’ve read have been online. I wanted to see what the published world had for me.)
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Heard some great things about this one!)
Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (I saw the cover and title for this book and thought “this must be some boring chick lit, I’ll add it to my to read list anyway. Then I saw the reviews and was like; “hot damn give me this book now” so I’m excited for this one.)
That’s it for now. I have no idea what I’m going to read next. There is so much choice. I never have this much choice. I do have a lot of other books I have to read, but these are the main ones. The other ones are books that have been given to me, but I’m not too excited to read them, I’ll read them when I have nothing else to read and don’t want to reread a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment