Tuesday 5 November 2013

A Poll....

Okay, so, as some of you may know, I am behind on my reviews. Like, way behind. I'm even half way through some of the books I'm supposed to review but haven't got around to! It's terrible. And still I keep reading other books. So, I'm putting a stop to that.

Below there is a poll. Thirty of the books I have to read and review. Random ones.
Currently I am reading The Devil's Reprise by Karina Halle, depending on how long that takes me I will either read another book to review and leave the poll for a little longer or I will read the book that gets the most votes on the poll. Even if there is only one vote.
I do not care if you are going to read the review, or even if you've read the book yourself. I don't care if you pick a title randomly, I just hope that you please pick one and vote. It would make my life much easier. And if I get a lot of votes on books I may even pick up the second most voted once I finish or DNF the first.

You can vote daily.


What Should I Read and Review Next?

What Should I Read and Review Next?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment