Wednesday 15 May 2013

Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan



Title; Unbeautifully
Author; Madeline Sheehan
Series; Undeniable, book 2
Can it stand alone? Not really. Actually, if you asked me it would be a flat out no.
Source; Smashwords, Paid. I couldn't wait for Amazon...
Format; Kindle Edition
Publisher; Self Published
Publication Date; May 13th 2013
Description; Warning: This is not a story about fate or destiny. This is a story about pain, sorrow, and suffering. This is an impulsive whirlwind romance between two lovers that are not meant to be together. Theirs is not a world with sunshine and roses. Instead, their love blossoms in a secret world full of crime, violence, and death. Their story is about what can be born from nightmares.

Danielle “Danny” West is the daughter of Deuce West, President of the Hell’s Horsemen Motorcycle Club. A sweet and beautiful girl, she loses her way, searching for things that are always out of her reach. Erik “Ripper” Jacobs is the Sergeant of Arms in the Hell’s Horsemen. Once a man who always had a smile on his face, his life takes a turn for the worst when a tragedy befalls him, leaving him scarred and broken. During a midsummer night, Danny and Ripper’s paths cross, forever changing their lives. Hastily, their lust turns to love until another tragedy forces them apart. On a journey that is marred with ugliness and chaos, Danny and Ripper must discover if their unforeseen connection can find the beauty in their world.

This is Danny and Ripper’s story.

Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly.
Because without ugly, there would be no beauty.
Goodreads Average Rating; 4.65*s
My Rating; More than 5*s
Would I recommend this book? YES!
Will I read anything else by this author? I NEED to read more by this author.
Could I reread this book? I could reread it right now. I want to reread this book, and the first book in the series, already. But I don't have the time right now. Hopefully I'll reread them in the future.


My Review; Oh gosh. Madeline Sheehan, I think I need to read everything she has ever written. She just...I just...this series... This series just blows my mind. I need Cage's story now, and then I need her to decide she wants to write more than three books for the series.

These books are definitely books that I will be revisiting. Heck, I could reread both this one and the first one already! But I don't have time...

Oh, wait! I just checked on Goodreads and now there's 3 more books to come, there's a book four and five too! Okay, okay, I should calm down and try to review this book rather than fangirl over the entire series...

Unbeautifully, well, it's a painfully beautiful story. I loved all the characters, just as I did in the previous book, and I also loved how there were a couple of Eva and Deuce chapters. Those two kill me. In a good way.

Ripper and Danny... Oh my... How I love Ripper and Danny. It is not that they are perfect for each other, they're not. Not really. It is... Oh, I don't even know. Madeline Sheehan just writes characters and romances that I love. I am in love with these characters and I am in love with these stories.

I can't even form coherent thoughts about these books. All I can think about is reading them again. And then reading the next ones in the series. Just...just read this series. You won't regret it, if you take the warnings seriously.
There are no words to describe the awesome painful beauty of these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment