Saturday 7 March 2015

All Fall Down by Ally Carter


Title: All Fall Down
Author :Ally Carter
Series: Embassy Row, book 1
Publication date: Jan 20th 2015, by scholastic
 Source: Netgalley, I exchange for an homeest review
Format: kindle
My rating: 5*s


My Review:  So far, I have read every single one of Ally Carter's books. I have not been disappointed by a single one, they have each kept my attention and I loved each one. She writes great charters, she has great story lines, she writes well. It is safe to say she is one of my favourite authors.

Grace, poor, poor Grace. You know those characters that you just want to wrap in a trauma blanket and cuddle for about a year? That's Grace. Sure, she's strong, she's adventurous, but she is also frail in a way.

I loved all of the characters, I loved the story line and I loved every twist. Most of which were unexpected. 10\10 would recommend. And would totally read again.

If you haven't picked up an Ally Carter book yet, what are you waiting for?

Can't wait for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment